Advisor is designed to help Advertisers uncover the hidden gems in podcast advertising. Launched in 2021, this free tool helps brands discover 700+ podcasts with audiences that match either their industry or their past website visitors.
Advisor has curated podcast insights for advertisers:
- To help scale and validate their podcast advertising
- To identify relevant podcast shows for brands using a metric called Affinity Score
- To view estimated New Reach number for each podcast to inform the audience overlap between their brands visitors and the podcast listeners.
What is our Affinity Score?
- A brand-specific score between 0-100 that is assigned to each podcast show* within Podsights
- Using machine learning, this score is an aggregated comparison between a podcast show's listeners and the brand's pixel-data (website visitors)
Brand data is NEVER shared between brands. The affinity scores that brands see are specifically calculated for that brand ONLY.
*Podcast shows that meet the minimum threshold: 5,000 downloads over 30 days across 1000 households
Sort and filter in Advisor
- Advertisers can also sort and filter their view by selecting their target audience attributes
- Select from audience segment data (provided by two trusted third party sources), publisher/network, radio markets, audience overlap, industries and more.
Step by step:
- Sign into the Podsights dashboard
- Head to the Discover Tab > Fill our the Advisor Quiz to Opt in
- Watch the onboarding video demo, hosted by Brigid Judge