A member is someone who can access the Podsights dashboard you are currently using.
Members of an account have two basic permission roles:
- Member: users who can view the dashboard, but cannot add other members.
- Admin: users who can add other members and access all parts of the dashboard.
To add a Member:
- Invite members to your account by navigating to Manage > Your Members > Invite Member and input details. A user's name and email address are required.
- The user will receive an invite to join via the email address you entered.
NOTE: You don't have to add members one-by-one
- You can add your company email domain into your account to allow anyone with the domain to automatically have access to your dashboard without being invited. Navigate to Manage > Your Members > Add Email Domain.