Podsights offers four export types for Brands:
- Overview - an exported version of your Home dashboard, which includes line item-level media delivery, spend, and attribution data over time. It includes the option to view both unmodeled and modeled data.
- Conversions - attribution and conversion data based on an anonymized user id (UID), which includes media delivery, device, location, action times, and any available lead, purchase event values.
- Campaign entrances - See who reached your site, when and how they arrived, and their approximate location.
- Campaign placements - An overview of all active placements for the campaign
Visit our Exports help section to learn more.
There are two ways to export your data in the dash:
Step-by-Step for a Campaign Overview
- Navigate to Measure > Export> Choose export type
- Select date range
- Download CSV
Step-by-Step for a Campaign Level Report
- Navigate to Measure > Campaigns > Select your desired campaign.
- Click on the three dots > export
- Select your export type > Download CSV