Kochava is an attribution platform that some Podsights partners work with for mobile app attribution.
Podsights has an integration with Kochava that allows mobile app analytics from Kochava to be delivered to Podsights to perform attribution between app events and podcast impressions.
To configure the Kochava integration:
- In your Podsights dashboard (https://dash.podsights.com/), go to Manage > Your Pixels, and copy your Pixel ID.
- Next, click the + sign under Alias Events and confirm that Kochava is listed under your installation methods. If not, add it with the dropdown menu.
- In your Kochava dashboard, select the desired Account and App.
- Select Apps & Assets > Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Configuration.
- Select Media Partner and click Go.
- For an Install Event Postback, Click Install > Postback Tools (⋮) > Edit.
- For Post-Install Active Events, locate the desired event and click Edit Postback.
- Enter the required information, including the Pixel ID that you previously copied, and click Save.
- Back in your Podsights dashboard (https://dash.podsights.com/), go to Manage > Your Pixels, select your pixel and click the Event Mappings tab.
- In this tab, add a mapping for each of the mobile events that you configured in the previous steps. To do this:
- Click Add Mapping.
- Enter the original Event Name. NOTE: the original Event Name must be entered exactly as it appears from your mobile attribution partner including casing.
- Choose the Podsights Action Name that you would like to link to the original event.
- Click Save Event Mapping.
- You are now finished. After attribution, attributed events with the original event name will appear with the new action name in the pixel debugger and reports.
For more information, see the Adjust documentation found here.