The Missing Episodes feature in Podsights allows publishers to see which campaigns have missing episode data. Missing episode data is usually caused due to the wrong drop date being input for an episode. We now can fix this data easily by following the below steps.
1. Check to see if you have any missing episode notifications and click into the Missing Episode section of Podsights .
2. Select the podcast with the missing episode
3. Podsights will display the missing drop date that was input to our system. We will also share the closest episodes to that date and the advertisers in them. Click select when you find the right episode.
4. Once you select the correct episode it will display in your dashboard and our attribution process will begin.
5. Check back the next day to see that all of the episode data has loaded (impressions/reach/frequency/visitors etc.).Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.Yes No No results found