The Missing Episodes feature in Podsights allows publishers to see which campaigns have missing embedded (baked-in) episode data.
Missing episode data is usually caused due to the wrong episode drop date being inputted. Publishers can now easily fix this data by following the steps below.
1. Click onto the bell icon in the top right corner of your dashboard. Notifications for campaigns with missing episodes will appear here. Click onto the notification.
2. Select the podcast with the missing episode
3. Podsights will display the missing drop date that was input to our system. We will also share the closest episodes to that date and the advertisers in them. Click select when you find the right episode.
4. Once you select the correct episode it will display in your dashboard and our attribution process will begin.
5. Check back the next day to see that all of the episode data has loaded (impressions/reach/frequency/visitors etc.).
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback.