Singular is an attribution platform that some Podsights partners work with for mobile app attribution.
Singular is an attribution platform that some Podsights partners work with for mobile app attribution. Podsights has an integration with Singular that allows mobile app analytics from Singular to be delivered to Podsights to perform attribution between app events and podcast impressions. Singular is also used by some customers as a central hub to display data from multiple integrations. Podsights is also able to integrate with Singular in this way, feeding data for display in this centralized dashboard.
While Podsights is compatible with some third party systems, Podsights cannot provide technical support or troubleshooting for third-party software.
Mobile App Integration
To configure the Singular integration:
- In your Podsights dashboard (https://dash.podsights.com/), go to Manage > Your Pixels, and copy your Pixel ID.
- In the Singular web app, go to Attribution > Partner Configuration.
- Search for Podsights in the Search Partners text box and select it from the list.
- In the Configuration window that opens, select the App for which you want to configure partner settings/postbacks, and then select the App Site (platform version). You configure partners separately per app site.
- Enter your Pixel ID that you previously copied into the podsights_key field.
- The App-Specific Configuration section lets you choose which conversion postbacks (callbacks) you want to send to Podsights about this app. Complete this section for the additional events you would like attributed.
- Click Save to complete the setup.
- Back in your Podsights dashboard (https://dash.podsights.com/), go to Manage > Your Pixels, select your pixel and click the Event Mappings tab.
- In this tab, add a mapping for each of the mobile events that you configured in the previous steps. To do this:
- Click Add Mapping.
- Enter the original Event Name. NOTE: the original Event Name must be entered exactly as it appears from your mobile attribution partner including casing.
- Choose the Podsights Action Name that you would like to link to the original event.
- Click Save Event Mapping.
- You are now finished. After attribution, attributed events with the original event name will appear with the new action name in the pixel debugger and reports.
For more information, see the Singular documentation on How to Configure Partner Settings and Postbacks found here: https://support.singular.net/hc/en-us/articles/360053018851
- In your Podsights dashboard (https://dash.podsights.com/), go to Manage > API Key, and click Generate API Key. Take note of the Key and Secret Key. NOTE: The Secret Key will not be retrievable once this screen is closed.
- In the Singular web app, go to Settings > Data Connectors.
- Click New Data Connector and in the search box that appears search for Podsights.
- In the configuration panel that pops up, provide the following information:
- Username: the email address of your Podsights user account
- Password: the API secret key that you generated previously
- API Token: the API key that you generated previously
- Click Submit to complete the setup.
For more information, see the Singular documentation on Data Connectors FAQs and Troubleshooting.