Still seeing a red dot after install your website pixel?
- Double-check and make sure that you've entered your full Pixel ID into the Main Pixel Script
- Double-check that you've entered the Main Pixel script into your website correctly and check your code/console for errors
- If you use a tag manager, ensure that you have your pixel either installed within the tag manager or directly onto the site, not both
Not seeing any pixel data?
- Check-in with your Engineering or Web Development team on where website pixels are installed
- Inspect the webpage where your pixel should be installed (note that this will not work if installed via a tag manager)
- Go to the webpage
- Right-click anywhere on your webpage and select "Inspect" in the drop-down menu
- On a Mac) Command + F to search
- Type in "pdst" and click enter or return depending on the device you're using to search for the Podsights web pixel
- If the Podsights web pixel appears in the search and there are no syntax errors, then the Podsights website pixel is installed correctly
- If nothing shows up, then the pixel is not installed